Medical specialist 30-100% General internal medicine
Binningen/BL, immediately or by agreement
We are a team consisting of a doctor, 3 MPAs and a trainee daughter. To expand our team, we are looking for a sympathetic and motivated specialist in general internal medicine 30-100% with immediate effect or by agreement.
For our clinic, we need reliable support with an interest in long-term cooperation. Various employment opportunities up to participation are conceivable and possible. In our very modern and unusual clinic with general primary care and other special disciplines, you can expect a highly motivated and enthusiastic team as well as a very varied and versatile field of activity.
If you have already gained some experience in the fields of general medicine and complementary medicine (neural therapy, orthomolecular medicine) as well as minimally invasive aesthetics, or if you are interested in learning a lot of new things, then we look forward to your active support. We are happy to support any necessary further and advanced training.
- As a specialist in general internal medicine, you have the unique opportunity to independently conduct consultations covering the entire spectrum of internal medicine (family medicine) – with the exception of paediatrics.
- Organisation and implementation of internal further training for staff members
- Long-term involvement in shaping the strategic direction of the clinic
– a progressive, flexible employment model with a 30%-100% workload
– a modern workplace (electronic KG) with own treatment room in a future-oriented clinic
– Basic care in general internal medicine/own patient base
– Small laboratory/EKG/LUFU/emergency monitoring/VNS analysis/oxygen therapy, etc.
– a state-of-the-art infrastructure and a committed team in which you and your patients will feel completely at ease
– a job with future prospects and support in your professional development (including neuraitherapy, orthomolecular medicine, aesthetic medicine)
- 5 weeks holiday or by arrangement
- Friday afternoon free from 14h – clinic closed
- good salary/performance oriented depending on work experience
- regulated working hours
- No emergency and weekend services
- good traffic situation (tram/bus in front of the door) 4 stations from the train station SBB
- Specialist in general internal medicine, professional experience in a clinic an advantage
- Interest in our various specialities
- Knowledge of “Tarmed”/Electronic KG, Triamed software (not mandatory)
- quick comprehension, accurate, communicative and efficient way of working
- balanced, outgoing and reliable personality who enjoys working in a team
- enjoys working and is interested in continuing to help shape the clinic successfully
German – very good oral and written skills. Any other foreign language an advantage (international patient base).
Type of employment
Permanent position with long-term interest in partnership/practice community or succession.