There are various reasons why chronically ill people may suffer from their physical ailments, including inflammation, a weakened immune system or generally poor metabolism.
THE GOAL: MAINTENANCE OF GOOD HEALTH AND TREATMENT OF DISEASES
Diseases can be treated through controlled administration of substances which are normally present in the body and necessary for health. Such substances may be taken in the form of capsules, tablets or even infusions.
- ORTHOMOLECULAR MEDICINE
AREAS OF APPLICATION
A valid option for many conditions, including:
- INCREASED NEED FOR NUTRIENTS (E.G. PREGNANCY)
- GENERAL NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
- INFECTIONS (FLU-LIKE INFECTIONS)
- ARTERIOSCLEROSIS (NARROWING OF THE ARTERIES DUE TO DEPOSITS)
- METABOLIC DISEASES (LIVER, DIABETES)
- SKIN DISEASES
- DISEASES OF THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- STRENGTHENING OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATION
- BIOLOGICAL CANCER THERAPY (TUMOUR-INHIBITING EFFECT)
- MACULAR DEGENERATION
- STATES OF EXHAUSTION
- LONG COVID SYNDROME
Get more information about your personal health benefits at our practice. We would be happy to arrange a personal consultation.
INFORMATION ON TREATMENT
Before treatment, a blood test may be carried out to identify specific deficiencies. An appropriate nutrient plan for regular oral intake will then be set up together with the patient. It is often the case, especially at the beginning of an orthomolecular therapy, that the targeted administration of nutrients given as infusion may be necessary to quickly achieve a desired therapeutic effect. Infusions may also be necessary over longer time if high concentrations of active substances must be achieved that cannot be achieved by taking capsules or tablets.